Questions, Visual Aids and Body Language.
Systematic Training Cycles
Learn to Give Constructive Feedback.
Design and Deliver Training Sessions.
The Complete Training the Trainer Course
Training is essentially about helping individuals learn, acting as a human tool to developing and growing people.
We need more and better trainers, presenters and facilitators to enable each of us to thrive and move forward and keep developing our talent in today’s new world of work. Training is essentially about helping individuals learn/, acting as a human tool to developing and growing people.
It can be a rewarding experience for both the trainer and the learners, developing their individual training, coaching and mentoring skills.
I have placed a great emphasis in this course on the use of positive reinforcement to develop the skills needed to design and deliver quality training programmes as this will hasten your quest to becoming a better trainer.
If your goal is to run a training session and show credibility in your facilitation or coaching delivery, whether new to training or experienced, you will find this an invaluable resource. It covers the skills and knowledge needed to design and delivery training sessions online and offline that are enjoyable and have the desired impact on both personal and work performance.
It has been designed for people who wish to sharpen their training skills and learn new and innovative techniques in training design, construction and delivery. It is based on both traditional and new training principles.
If your goal is to run a training session and show credibility in your facilitation or coaching delivery, whether new to training or experienced, you will find this an invaluable resource.
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Overview of the systematic training cycle and what happens at each step
- Understand the key principles of how and why adults learn (adult learning)
- Design and deliver training sessions to meet development needs and objectives
- Structure a well-balanced training session
- Use questions, visual aids and body language to facilitate learning
- Give constructive feedback that promotes learning and builds confidence
- Evaluate methods and maximise transfer of learning
- All students are welcome in this course, especially those with interest in facilitating online and/or traditional training
- All you need is a drive to acquire new knowledge and skills that you can immediately apply
Get more information
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- All students are welcome in this course.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- All you need is a drive to acquire new knowledge and skills that you can immediately apply to your life.
Want to keep in touch? Sign up for my Newsletter
You will be hard pressed to find a more passionate, more dedicated team than the individuals who make The People Engine the place it is. When you need assistance or information on any aspect of the global people business, get in touch with us!