Determine The (New) Organisational Structure
Work Together For Organisational Strength
Humanistic Values That Underlie ODD
The Nature Of ODD
Leadership & Change
Organisational Design & Development from Scratch
Are you interested in how organisations can be designed in a way that operate efficiently?
The real objective of organisational development (OD) is to improve how an organisation functions through theory and practice. The danger with this is that traditional managers continue to operate within the old paradigm that seeks to optimise organisational effectiveness.
This can only change when today’s business challenges are aligned, so the specialized knowledge and skills from OD will help to position the importance and contribution of design to your business, developing a mindset to achieve long-term success and viability.
This course will help you understand the skills, knowledge and behaviours that support OD practice, preparing systems and processes for change, improving credibility, personal effectiveness and development planning. You will explore the possibilities of organisational design and development (ODD) and the barriers that may arise upon implementing its techniques and tools.
This will enable you to understand the context in which organisations operate and the role practitioners may play in supporting the alignment to organisational structure, design, culture, and change.
This course will help you understand what is needed to deliver (new) OD well.
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Look at what employees, organisations and practitioners needs from OD in today’s world.
- Define ODD, the aims, process, history and philosophy
- Understand the nature of organisational development within the context or leadership and change.
- Recognise the humanistic values that underlie organisational development
- Understand organisational change processes from an OD perspective; methods and techniques.
- Apply principles of OD and how design and development, work together for organisational strength.
- Design or redesign, determining the (new) organisational structure
Get more information
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- All students are welcome in this course.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- All you need is a drive to acquire new knowledge and skills that you can immediately apply to your life.
Want to keep in touch? Sign up for my Newsletter
You will be hard pressed to find a more passionate, more dedicated team than the individuals who make The People Engine the place it is. When you need assistance or information on any aspect of the global people business, get in touch with us!