Develop Your EI Capabilities
How To Manage Your Emotions
Effective Leadership Behaviors
Use EI For
Transformation & Organisational Change
Why Master Emotional Intelligence?
It has been researched that managers who understand the connection between emotions and actions and how one applies Emotional Intelligence [EI] to maximise effectiveness, have an advantage in organisations and are more likely to avoid communication mishaps, reach and negotiate consensus quicker and better, have healthier work lives, practice mindfulness and address negative encounters more effectively.
80% Of the success of individuals in the world of work today is down to EI competencies and with the increasing comprehension of the neurological and physiological underpinnings of EI and the focus on social and emotional behaviours, employers are seeking leaders who are self-aware and able to manage themselves and their relationships with others.
Remember if you do not have a goal, you are like a buoy on the water, just bopping around, waiting to see where the stream will take you, this online course offers you the opportunity to discover various models of EI, relating to the behaviors, impacts and challenges of EI on (your) workplace performance and identifies office relationships and their importance to yourself and others.
Remember if you do not have a goal, you are like a buoy on the water, just bopping around, waiting to see where the stream will take you...
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Provide a framework for understanding EI
- Illustrate ways in which to begin to develop your EI capabilities (practicing EI leadership)
- Discover how you can manage your emotions, and positively influence yourself and others
- Stimulate reflection on the changing nature of organisations and your role as a manager
- Outline guidelines on how to use EI as a transformation and organisational change management strategy
- Adopting effective leadership behaviors and attitudes
- Exemplifying emotional self-control
- Moving forward with your EQ plan
Get more information
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- All students are welcome in this course.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- All you need is a drive to acquire new knowledge and skills that you can immediately apply to your life.
Want to keep in touch? Sign up for my Newsletter
You will be hard pressed to find a more passionate, more dedicated team than the individuals who make The People Engine the place it is. When you need assistance or information on any aspect of the global people business, get in touch with us!
StartCore Capabilities Of Emotional Intelligence (EI Model) (2:44)
StartStep 1: Self-Awareness - Building Emotional Intelligence (1:27)
StartStep 1: Self-Awareness - Identify Your Emotional Response(s) (3:23)
StartStep 1: Self-Awareness - Activity for Mastering Emotional Intelligence (2:26)
StartStep 1: Self-Awareness - Emotion Drives Behaviour (5:56)