Effective 'Employment' Relationships
Talent You Will Likely Not Meet In Person
Collaboratively On International Scale
Permanent Contingent Workforce
Managing the World Wide Workforce
Managing workers who are strategically important to the success of an organization but not necessarily directly employed is a strategy difficult to get right but when done well it can really drive business performance.
As the rapid globalisation of business continues, industries have begun to prepare itself for a flat world economy, a world with remote and easy access to talent and customers regardless of distance or language. No longer can an organisation assume that highly skilled contractors, freelancers or other non-permanent workers will be ready and willing to fill gaps as circumstances require. Today’s talent is in demand regardless of it employment status.
Today’s labour markets are undergoing radical change, as digital platforms transform how they operate and revolutionise the nature of work. The traditional workplace as we once knew it is changing, and a key component of this evolution is the rise of so-called gig economy, the on-demand workforce, the workflex, the contingent workforce etc.
In this course you will learn how companies are continuously seeking innovative ways to cut costs, increase efficiency, and perform competitively, and the strategic use of contingent workers can be an effective tool in advancing these goals.
Focusing on the increasing digitisation of the labor market, which has a very worrying drawback as it is undermining the traditional employer-employee relationships that have been the primary channel through which worker benefits and protections have been provided.
The traditional workplace as we once knew it is changing...
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Build and maintain effective employment relationships, so that knowledge workers ‘integrate’.
- Highlight current tactics and solutions used by organisations in order to better manage on-demand staff.
- Ensure that the organisation’s values and purpose are not diluted.
- Work collaboratively on an international scale.
- Manage and influence talent that you likely will never meet in person.
- Grow a permanent contingent labor workforce.
- Have processes and systems in place to adequately recruit and select the flexible workforce.
- Take appropriate steps to ensure that company information is adequately protected.
Get more information
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- All students are welcome in this course.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- All you need is a drive to acquire new knowledge and skills that you can immediately apply to your life.
Want to keep in touch? Sign up for my Newsletter
You will be hard pressed to find a more passionate, more dedicated team than the individuals who make The People Engine the place it is. When you need assistance or information on any aspect of the global people business, get in touch with us!