Key Elements Of Generational Management
Values, Mindset & Motivators
Conflict & Risk To Organisation
Multi-Generational Communication Techniques
Working with Five Generations
By 2020, there will be five generations in the workplace.
Spanning decades of conflicting morals and ethics, different levels of technology fluency and the battle for career progression, organisations will be faced with the task of generational management. Managers will need to develop new, innovative techniques to cope with conflicting personalities and skills without sacrificing business objectives.
Employees of all ages must understand the value differences, attitudes, mindset and preferences of the diverse generations, and organisations should work to foster better communication between the generations to avoid potential conflict.
Learn how understanding and communication can help minimise perceived generational gaps and how to direct the focus of employees onto shared values and expectations.
This course can help you proactively address the different generations by reaping the benefits and recognising the generational influences that play a part deepening your effectiveness as a leader.
Employees of all ages must understand the value differences, attitudes, mindset and preferences of the diverse generations
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Discuss the key elements of generational management; strategy, communication, fairness and creativity.
- Understand the values, motivators and mindset of the five generations in the workplace.
- Assess the differences among generations.
- Identify conflict and risks to the organisation and develop effective responses.
- Develop multi-generational communication techniques to inform, persuade and build consensus.
- Discuss how the key elements of 5 generations interact with senior management.
Get more information
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- All students are welcome in this course.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- All you need is a drive to acquire new knowledge and skills that you can immediately apply to your life.
Want to keep in touch? Sign up for my Newsletter
You will be hard pressed to find a more passionate, more dedicated team than the individuals who make The People Engine the place it is. When you need assistance or information on any aspect of the global people business, get in touch with us!
Frequently Asked Questions