Digital & Social HR Technologies
Unique Workplace Challenges
New Tools & Processes
Tools In Ever-Changing World
Your Guide To HR Technology!
Technology innovations such as SaaS, Cloud, and Artificial Intelligence have disrupted markets and business models and as a result, the globally connected economy has become so dynamic and complex that most companies with their traditional command-and- control hierarchies and ponderous decision making processes are incapable to react with agility and speed, thereby losing resilience for change.
Remember, by 2025 nearly 3 billion more people will have access to the Internet, with more consumers interacting in the global digital economy, the combination of mobile computing devices, high-speed wireless connectivity and applications is projected to see unprecedented growth.
The ongoing digital revolution is sweeping through businesses all over the globe, bringing new capabilities and efficiencies to the workplace but also creating unique challenges. This course shares how HR needs to adopt a new attitude to risk, to become less hierarchical and to embrace new methods of working.
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Determine the value of historical context (traditional versus modern) and connect those ideas to generational characteristics and the changing work-force.
- Connect common HR Technology terminology and essential 21st century skills.
- Feel more confident with technology through the improved understanding of how to choose, use, and monitor HR technology in the organisation.
- Determine the appropriateness of different technologies and tools for specific content.
- Identify the key skills necessary to take full advantage technology in the workplace.
- Recognise, explain, and mitigate gaps caused by poor selection or use of technology.
Get more information
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- Human Resources
- General Management
- HRIS / HR Technology Specialists
- Strategy / Planning Specialists
Purchasing this course is a great option for a larger team who wants to improve their understanding of HR Technology.
This course has been designed to be accessible to a range of staff and job roles in your organisation.
Enter your name and company email address below, so we can get back to you with an unlimited usage price.
Denis Barnard is Director of HRmeansbusiness Ltd. and a recognised expert on the selection of HR Systems. He has also written the book: ‘Selecting & Implementing HR & Payroll Software: A Practical Guide’.
Nicole Le Maire Director of The People Engine, creates and supports Modern People Operations around the world, working with remote teams.